You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gray is NOT always dull...

I finally had extra money - thanks for the bonus, boss! ;) - to decorate my guest room.  I bought my house in 2007 and ran out of decorating funds so the guest room has been neglected since 2007.  I am, however, extremely happy with the outcome and my wallet couldn't be happier - this room was done for under $1,000.  I used Behr Elephant Skin in eggshell finish on the walls.


[Guest Bedroom:  After]
The guest room is tiny and obviously I only have the necessities in this room.  The room measures approximately 9x10 (yes, very small!) so I have a full size bed, two bedside tables and an garden barrel which I absolutely love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{I love reading your comments!}